If your home or business’s garage door is showing signs of wear or has stopped working, you need professional garage door repair service. A broken garage door can cause significant inconveniences, or worse, leave your home and valuables open to criminals and the elements.
Expert Garage Door Repair and Replacement
San Diego Door Pros is your local garage door repair company with a decade of experience serving the San Diego area. We provide services around the clock to make sure your home is safe and minimize your disruption.
Our trained technicians will identify the source of your problems, make expert recommendations and fix your garage door. If a complete garage door replacement is your best option, we are a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer® and will help you find an attractive solution that enhances your business or complements your home.
Same-Day Broken Garage Door Service
If your garage door is stuck open or closed, making strange noises or working less efficiently than it used to, San Diego Door Pros can help. We perform a wide range of same-day garage door services and offer emergency repairs to respond to your needs during all hours of the day. Our in-house experts arrive on time with everything necessary to:
- Repair broken garage door openers.
- Safely put garage doors back on their tracks.
- Replace damaged garage door panels.
- Replace damaged or missing door rollers.
- Replace broken door hinges and hardware.
- Fix broken springs and cables.
- Lubricate and maintain your garage door system.
- Install replacement garage doors and openers.
When You Should Call for Garage Door Repair
In many cases, impacts cause broken garage doors — even a soft collision can damage garage door panels or throw rollers off the track. Excessive wear, improper maintenance and damaged components can also cause doors to get stuck and lead to other signs of a broken garage door, including:
- Slow doors. You could experience slow operation or delays when opening and closing your doors.
- Noisy doors. You could hear excessive noise or feel higher-than-normal vibrations.
- Sagging doors. Your garage door might look off-balance or sag or sit at an odd angle.
- Stuck doors. Your door might be stuck open, closed or jammed somewhere.
If your garage door shows any suspicious signs of damage, we recommend contacting trained professionals for garage door repair service. Trying to fix a residential or commercial garage door yourself risks damage to your garage and property, and can lead to significant personal injury.
Request Professional Garage Door Repair Services
If you have a broken garage door or your door is starting to display warning signs, San Diego Door Pros has the solutions you need. We provide expert service for all garage door and opener makes and models and offer rapid response times throughout San Diego County. All of our services come with our 100% customer satisfaction promise, and we provide 90-day labor warranties with every garage door repair.
To request garage door services, call 619-770-0300 or contact us today.